Linux Partition Functions

Cecil Westerhof

Jan 6, 2018, 6:44:05 PM1/6/18
I wrote a proc and a script for use on partitions in Linux. I posted
it on the WiKi:
http://wiki.tcl.tk/54702

I used a wrong title. It seems that I cannot change it. Or am I
overlooking something?

I am interested what you think about them.

--
Cecil Westerhof
Senior Software Engineer

Rich

Jan 6, 2018, 8:24:58 PM1/6/18
Cecil Westerhof <Ce...@decebal.nl> wrote:
> I wrote a proc and a script for use on partitions in Linux. I posted
> it on the WiKi:
> http://wiki.tcl.tk/54702
>
> I used a wrong title. It seems that I cannot change it. Or am I
> overlooking something?

No, you can't change the titles.

If you do want to change it, just create a new page, with the correct
title, copy all the wiki-format text to the new page, then edit the old
page to be a single space character.

Cecil Westerhof

Jan 6, 2018, 9:14:05 PM1/6/18
Rich <ri...@example.invalid> writes:

> Cecil Westerhof <Ce...@decebal.nl> wrote:
>> I wrote a proc and a script for use on partitions in Linux. I posted
>> it on the WiKi:
>> http://wiki.tcl.tk/54702
>>
>> I used a wrong title. It seems that I cannot change it. Or am I
>> overlooking something?
>
> No, you can't change the titles.

OK, I did not overlook something then.

> If you do want to change it, just create a new page, with the correct
> title, copy all the wiki-format text to the new page, then edit the old
> page to be a single space character.

It is not that important. It would be nice if it could, but if not, so
be it.

Next time I should be a bit more careful when creating the page.