Finding the pages I wrote

Cecil Westerhof

Jan 6, 2018, 9:44:06 AM1/6/18
I wrote a few pages on the WiKi, but cannot find them. Is there a way
to find the pages I wrote or contributed to?

--
Cecil Westerhof
Senior Software Engineer

Luis Alejandro Muzzachiodi

Jan 6, 2018, 10:42:35 AM1/6/18
I'm not sure but i think the only way is to use the search box and your login name (perhaps put in beetween [ and ] helps too].

Cecil Westerhof

Jan 6, 2018, 11:14:06 AM1/6/18
Luis Alejandro Muzzachiodi <lamuzz...@gmail.com> writes:

> I'm not sure but i think the only way is to use the search box and your
> login name (perhaps put in beetween [ and ] helps too].

The first I already tried, the second generates a lot. I think
everything: the page is still being generated, but it starts with:
http://wiki.tcl.tk/48444

Which was last changed long before I heard of tcl.

Ricardo kozmate.net

Jan 7, 2018, 7:14:49 PM1/7/18
Em 06/01/18 14:32, Cecil Westerhof escreveu:
> I wrote a few pages on the WiKi, but cannot find them. Is there a way
> to find the pages I wrote or contributed to?

If you click on the title of any page, and you'll get a "References and
redirects to <pagename>".

So the trick, and practice, is to sign all the pages you create or do
(more than minor) changes.

Create your user page, and click at its title (that is, on your
signature/name)

--
{ricardo from kozmate.net}

Cecil Westerhof