transparent -selectbackground for tablelist

Nicolas

Sep 25, 2017, 5:30:27 AM9/25/17
Hi everybody, Hi Csaba,

is it possible to set transparency of the background of selected rows?,
I have a column in a tablelist that only change cell's background color when user select it.
but as the row is selected, the user see the selectbackground color and not the modified cell's background color...

If the color of the selectbackgound opacity could be set, it would solve my problem :)

best regards,
nicolas