Oratcl not working

ze

Jun 3, 2018, 12:38:46 PM6/3/18
I have installed Oracle XE and the Oracle instant client on my Windows laptop. I can use sqlplus to login and run some queries.

When I try to connet with Oratcl, it fails at package req Oratcl line. It simply prints an empty line.

Any ideas to get this thing working properly?

My setup is like this:
Oracle is at C:/oracle and the instant client is at c:/.oracleinstantclient. I have defined the ORACLE_HOME and ORACLE_SID variables. The Oracle client is 32 bit, Tcl is ActiveState 8.5 32-bit.