Androwish and borg command

Arjen Markus

Feb 1, 2018, 2:56:51 PM2/1/18
Hello,

I am experimenting a bit with Androwish and the basic app works. So now I want to turn it into a "genuine" app by creating a shortcut. According to the page http://wiki.tcl.tk/39249 I need the "borg shortcut add" command, but that does not do the trick, as far as I can tell, that is, no new icon appears. What am I missing?

Regards,

Arjen

Busirane

Feb 1, 2018, 3:41:32 PM2/1/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 2:56:51 PM UTC-5, Arjen Markus wrote:
> I am experimenting a bit with Androwish and the basic app works. So now I want to turn it into a "genuine" app by creating a shortcut. According to the page http://wiki.tcl.tk/39249 I need the "borg shortcut add" command, but that does not do the trick, as far as I can tell, that is, no new icon appears. What am I missing?

Arjen:

I had a similar question recently, but in my case the icon *was* created, but didn't work. The answer in that case what that the target for "borg shortcut add" has to be a URL, so it needs file:// in front of the path.

See https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.lang.tcl/gULFZsgghzM/KkjsbcELDgAJ

Arjen Markus

Feb 2, 2018, 2:31:15 AM2/2/18
Hi Busirane,

oh, I simply used: /sdcard/Documents/Myapp/myapp.tcl as the name :). Thanks, I will try that.

Regards,

Arjen

Arjen Markus

Feb 2, 2018, 1:39:52 PM2/2/18
Yes, that worked - thanks :). Now I only need to perfect it.

Regards,

Arjen