can't edit or create new ticket at core.tcl.tk?

MartinLemburg@Siemens-PLM

Dec 29, 2017, 6:32:39 AM12/29/17

I have, since a Long time, a Login at core.tcl.tk and, if I remember it correctly, have created already tickets.
But now I do not have enough rights to edit or create a new ticket.
What changed?

Or do I have to create the ticket at sourceforge.net?

Best regards

Martin

Donal K. Fellows

Dec 30, 2017, 3:59:25 PM12/30/17
On 29/12/2017 11:32, MartinLemburg@Siemens-PLM wrote:
> I have, since a Long time, a Login at core.tcl.tk and, if I remember it correctly, have created already tickets.
> But now I do not have enough rights to edit or create a new ticket.
> What changed?

I've just checked, and you should have the rights to create and edit a
ticket, at least in the Tcl and Tk repositories. Some of the other
repositories might not grant you the right (as access control policy is
on a per-repository basis).

All assuming I'm looking at the administrative info for the correct
login. :-)

> Or do I have to create the ticket at sourceforge.net?

Please don't try to create any tickets there. The Tcl and Tk issue
trackers on SourceForge are locked.

Donal.
--
Donal Fellows — Tcl user, Tcl maintainer, TIP editor.