tcl-core

Brad Lanam

Feb 26, 2018, 1:27:58 PM2/26/18
Well, sourceforge is not accepting messages from me to the tcl-core
mailing list. I opened a ticket with them.

TIP 421 could use a sponsor.

Harald Oehlmann

Feb 27, 2018, 5:15:51 AM2/27/18
Brad,
post the message here and maybe, someone else may help out ?

Thanks,
Harald

Francois Vogel

Mar 4, 2018, 5:14:58 PM3/4/18
Le 26/02/2018 à 19:27, Brad Lanam a écrit :
> Well, sourceforge is not accepting messages from me to the tcl-core
> mailing list. I opened a ticket with them.

Where is that ticket and what was their answer?

It seems that the issue (which I'm seeing as well, like others) is not
really new:

https://sourceforge.net/p/forge/site-support/15415/

So far I didn't see an explanation or fix from SourceForge.

F.

Francois Vogel

Mar 4, 2018, 5:24:25 PM3/4/18

Brad Lanam

Mar 4, 2018, 6:51:40 PM3/4/18
The support person marked it private, don't know if you can
see it. As you have noted, there are a lot of mailing list
people complaining, it's not like they don't know about the
problem.

They just said it was fixed, and after DGP posted a follow-up,
that it should be working now.

https://sourceforge.net/p/forge/site-support/16707/

Brad Lanam

Mar 4, 2018, 6:52:25 PM3/4/18
I just sent in a message to tcl-core, we'll see
if it gets through.

Brad Lanam

Mar 4, 2018, 6:53:13 PM3/4/18
On Sunday, March 4, 2018 at 3:52:25 PM UTC-8, Brad Lanam wrote:
> I just sent in a message to tcl-core, we'll see
> if it gets through.

Appears ok.
Showed up in the google groups tcl-core.

Brad Lanam

Mar 4, 2018, 8:14:59 PM3/4/18
Inconsistent.
Got an error on another message.