Tcl/Tk wiki subscription

adilseb...@gmail.com

Oct 28, 2017, 5:24:55 PM10/28/17

Peter Dean

Oct 28, 2017, 9:11:07 PM10/28/17
On 29/10/17 07:24, adilseb...@gmail.com wrote:

huh, you don't subscribe to a wiki. Do you mean 'how do I edit the wiki'?

adilseb...@gmail.com

Oct 29, 2017, 6:10:56 AM10/29/17
No I mean how can I add personnal informations (full name, email, my work, ... etc)
Message has been deleted

Ricardo kozmate.net

Oct 29, 2017, 7:02:59 AM10/29/17
Em 29/10/17 10:10, adilseb...@gmail.com escreveu:
> No I mean how can I add personnal informations (full name, email, my work, ... etc)

So you meant "yes" :-) you want to edit.

Start at: <http://wiki.tcl.tk/3>

--
{ricardo from kozmate.net}

adilseb...@gmail.com

Oct 29, 2017, 7:38:15 AM10/29/17
I know how to add new content and I had already added something but how can I add personnal informations (I want people to know me in addition to my work)

Arjen Markus

Oct 29, 2017, 8:51:43 AM10/29/17
On Sunday, October 29, 2017 at 12:38:15 PM UTC+1, adilseb...@gmail.com wrote:
> I know how to add new content and I had already added something but how can I add personnal informations (I want people to know me in addition to my work)

You can simply create a new page with that sort of information. Many people have done the same - the page http://wiki.tcl.tk/14866 links to many such pages.

Regards,

Arjen

adilseb...@gmail.com

Oct 29, 2017, 9:12:35 AM10/29/17
Ok thank for your help, now the problem is solved, I did'nt know that is so simple :-)

Donald Arseneau

Nov 16, 2017, 12:14:08 AM11/16/17
adilseb...@gmail.com writes:

> Ok thank for your help, now the problem is solved, I did'nt know that is so simple :-)

I see you listed, but you might want to edit your page to be Category: Person

--
Donald Arseneau as...@triumf.ca