Announce: EuroTcl presentations and photos

Paul Obermeier

Apr 19, 2018, 4:03:36 PM4/19/18
Hi all,

I've uploaded all presentations and photos of previous EuroTcl meetings
I found on my computers.

http://www.eurotcl.eu/presentations.html
http://www.eurotcl.eu/photos.html

If you have additional material, please let me know.

Best regards,

Paul

P.S.: Registration for EuroTcl 2018 is open.

Harald Oehlmann

Apr 20, 2018, 2:07:10 AM4/20/18
Great !

I remember that the strassbourg material went to Nathan Coultier
(pooryorik) who wanted to put it on the tcl communication pages.

Maybe, we should ask him if he has the material for 2009

Thanks,
Harald

Paul Obermeier

Apr 20, 2018, 2:31:05 PM4/20/18
That's where I have most material from:
ftp://ftp.tcl.tk/pub/tcl/conferences/Archive/
But EuroTcl 2009 is missing there, too.

I just mailed to Luc and Jean, the organizers of Strassbourg meetings.

Robert

Apr 20, 2018, 2:53:38 PM4/20/18
Thanks for putting these out there. I really appreciate it.

--
Bob