tk and tkinter

adilseb...@gmail.com

Oct 11, 2017, 10:25:15 AM10/11/17
Hy

I use the tk toolkit through tkinter, My questionis: is there any forum or chat room specific for tk or tkinter?

Thanks

Harald Oehlmann

Oct 11, 2017, 10:40:31 AM10/11/17
At least, here is the Tcl/Tk chatroom:

http://wiki.tcl.tk/1178

Please be a bit tolerant, as most people there are not on tkinter..

Enjoy,
Harald

adilseb...@gmail.com

Oct 11, 2017, 3:43:39 PM10/11/17
I am new in tkinter and after reading a tutorial about it (http://infohost.nmt.edu/tcc/help/pubs/tkinter/web/index.html) I have made some notes and I want to share them, Because improvement of tkinter means improvement of the "tk toolkit".

Thanks for your help

Harald Oehlmann

Oct 11, 2017, 4:20:25 PM10/11/17
Am 11.10.2017 um 21:43 schrieb adilseb...@gmail.com:
> I am new in tkinter and after reading a tutorial about it (http://infohost.nmt.edu/tcc/help/pubs/tkinter/web/index.html) I have made some notes and I want to share them, Because improvement of tkinter means improvement of the "tk toolkit".
>
> Thanks for your help

Maybe, you may like to look to http://www.tkdocs.com/
which informs with good tutorials also to tkinter.

adilseb...@gmail.com

Oct 11, 2017, 6:10:41 PM10/11/17
The second best link after the one that I gave is "http://effbot.org/tkinterbook/" because it has description of all tkinter widgets