Patches for rbc

Keith Nash

Apr 4, 2017, 10:15:12 AM4/4/17
I have some patches for rbc (Refactored BLT Components).

The rbctoolkit Sourceforge project will not allow the creation of new
tickets. Has the project moved somewhere else?

Keith Nash.

mse...@gmail.com

Apr 11, 2017, 4:02:50 AM4/11/17
Can you give some details of what you have patched.

This is mainly to bump up this post

Martyn

Keith Nash

Apr 13, 2017, 7:50:41 AM4/13/17
1. The simple print-to-postscript dialog depends on BLT commands that have
not been ported to RBC. I have removed those dependencies.
2. The graphical print-to-postscript dialog in the demos had similar issues,
as well as bugs. These are now fixed.
3. I have ported all the BLT demos for the commands that have been ported to
RBC.

BLT used to be my favourite Tcl add-on. RBC has most of the useful parts of
BLT, and is the only fork of BLT that actually works (I've tested them all).

The RBC busy command segfaults, but it is no longer needed because Tk 8.6
has tk::busy. The other RBC commands work well, with minor bugs in the
labelling of graph axes.

The RBC release is labelled alpha code, but is good enough to be a release
candidate.

Keith Nash.