Androwish custom c module with bones.tcl ?

Harald Oehlmann

May 7, 2019, 3:06:48 AM5/7/19
I have a small C tcl command and want to put it into AndroWish.
May bones.tcl be sufficient for this task or do I require the full
AndroWish distribution and all build tools ?

Thank you,
Harald

undro...@gmail.com

May 7, 2019, 2:56:46 PM5/7/19
> I have a small C tcl command and want to put it into AndroWish.
> May bones.tcl be sufficient for this task or do I require the full
> AndroWish distribution and all build tools ?

In order to get the proper compiler switches and defines you should
use a full AndroWish fossil checkout in this case. Place your C code
in a subdir of .../jni and add an Android.mk makefile in that subdir
using one of the other many Android.mk files as starting point.

HTH,
Christian