core.tcl.tk

Eric

May 15, 2017, 10:40:05 AM5/15/17
core.tcl.tk seems to be down at the moment.

Eric
--
ms fnd in a lbry

Andreas Kupries

May 18, 2017, 12:08:07 AM5/18/17
Eric <er...@deptj.eu> writes:

> core.tcl.tk seems to be down at the moment.

Unable to confirm. (Was FF maybe complaining about an expired cert ?)

--
See you,
Andreas Kupries <akup...@shaw.ca>

Tcl'2017, Oct 16-20, Houston, TX, USA. http://www.tcl.tk/community/tcl2017/
EuroTcl 2017, Jul 8-9, Berlin/DE, http://www.eurotcl.tcl3d.org/

Eric

May 18, 2017, 10:40:09 AM5/18/17
On 2017-05-18, Andreas Kupries <akup...@shaw.ca> wrote:
> Eric <er...@deptj.eu> writes:
>
>> core.tcl.tk seems to be down at the moment.
>
> Unable to confirm. (Was FF maybe complaining about an expired cert ?)

Yes, it was, but that was the day before (Chrome not FF btw). It was not
responding at all when I wrote the post, but was OK the next day.

Thanx,