ANN: Critcl 3.1.17 released

Andreas Kupries

Oct 14, 2017, 12:08:07 AM10/14/17

Welcome to the __C Runtime In Tcl__ (__CriTcl__ for short) version __3.1.17__.

This is a system to build C extension packages for Tcl on the fly,
from C code embedded within Tcl scripts, for all who wish to make
their code go faster.

See

* [Downloads, Documentation, etc.](http://andreas-kupries.github.io/critcl/)
* License: BSD
* [Feedback](https://github.com/andreas-kupries/critcl/issues)
* [Changes](http://andreas-kupries.github.io/critcl/doc/files/critcl_introdu
ction.html#section6)

For details on the changes see the link above, or my

* [Blog post](https://core.tcl.tk/akupries/blog/ann-critcl-3117.html)

Self plug: If you are in Houston, or coming to it next week, we still
have space in the Critcl Tutorial I am giving. And we certainly have
space for more attendees as well. See the link in my sig.

--
See you,
Andreas Kupries <akup...@shaw.ca>

Tcl'2017, Oct 16-20, Houston, TX, USA. http://www.tcl.tk/community/tcl2017/