Grupuri Google nu mai acceptă postările sau abonamentele noi Usenet. Conținutul anterior este în continuare vizibil.

How to build exportable tcltk on macosx

44 de afișări
Accesați primul mesaj necitit

Robert Karen

necitită,
25 mai 2018, 00:15:4725.05.2018
Hi, I did this many years ago but it's not working for me now.
I want to compile Wish.app so that I can export it to other mac's.
after downloading source for tcl and tk, I did something like this:
I set min version (I have 10.13, gcc ver 4.2.1)
test:macosx namsi$ echo $CFLAGS
-mmacosx-version-min=10.12

cd tcl8.6.8/macosx
./configure
make embedded
it created ../../build/Deployment etc but it didn't create Wish.app anywhere,
which is what I expected.

Thanks for any help.

Robert Karen

Kevin Walzer

necitită,
26 mai 2018, 10:30:1926.05.2018
Did you also build Tk using the same flags?

--
Kevin Walzer
Code by Kevin/Mobile Code by Kevin

Kevin Walzer

necitită,
26 mai 2018, 10:30:4226.05.2018
On 5/25/18 12:15 AM, Robert Karen wrote:
i.e. you have to build both Tcl and Tk as embedded to get Wish.app.

Robert Karen

necitită,
29 mai 2018, 11:31:4229.05.2018
Oops. Thanks! Working now.