Ir á primeira mensaxe non lida

Robert Lipman

non lida,
15 de maio de 2017, 18:52:4115/05/17

I'm switching my program from tcom to twapi to interact with Excel. I have this line with tcom that I can't figure out the twapi equivalent.

$worksheets Add [::tcom::na] $sheetLast

which adds a worksheet after the last one.

How can I do this with twapi?

Thanks,

Bob

Olivier

non lida,
16 de maio de 2017, 17:29:1216/05/17
Have a look at the excellent CAWT extension ( http://www.posoft.de/html/extCawt.html ) and AddWorksheet command ( http://www.posoft.de/download/extensions/Cawt/CawtReference.html#::Excel::AddWorksheet ) .

Olivier.

Robert Lipman

non lida,
17 de maio de 2017, 17:01:0717/05/17
Thanks. I used the AddWorkseet example from Cawt, but had to upgrade to twapi 4.1.27 from the older twapi 3.0.32 that I was already using.

Bob

Mike Griffiths

non lida,
17 de maio de 2017, 17:01:3517/05/17
I have recently built an application using CAWT and heartily second this suggestion. (CAWT uses TWAPI itself.)

Robert Lipman

non lida,
17 de maio de 2017, 17:06:4917/05/17
I built my application long ago (maybe before CAWT) and it would take a lot of work to rewrite for CAWT. I use CAWT as a reference to implement new functionality that I can't figure out.

Bob
0 mensaxes novas