Bootable Tcl-Script

Einstein30000

May 19, 2007, 5:15:04 AM5/19/07

is there a way to compile a Linux 2.4 - Kernel, which executes tclsh
with a tcl script file? I must not be able to mount filesystems. What
i need: a floppy or disk image, which boots on a PC and execute tcl
command.

Could someone tell me how to do that?
Some descriptions can be found at http://wiki.tcl.tk/16116 , but i
don#t understand them.

Please help me!

Michael Schlenker

May 19, 2007, 6:39:54 AM5/19/07
Einstein30000 schrieb:
Something like etlinux?
http://www.prosa.it/etlinux/

Michael

Einstein30000

May 19, 2007, 7:21:07 AM5/19/07
On 19 Mai, 12:39, Michael Schlenker <schl...@uni-oldenburg.de> wrote:
> Something like etlinux?http://www.prosa.it/etlinux/
>
> Michael

I was not able to build etlinux correctly?! Is there a compiled
version avaiable?

Or could someone help me step by step? ;)

sleb...@gmail.com

May 19, 2007, 11:14:02 PM5/19/07
On May 19, 7:21 pm, Einstein30000 <dominic_er...@web.de> wrote:
> On 19 Mai, 12:39, Michael Schlenker <schl...@uni-oldenburg.de> wrote:
>
> > Something like etlinux?http://www.prosa.it/etlinux/
>
> > Michael
>
> I was not able to build etlinux correctly?! Is there a compiled
> version avaiable?

What CPU? For i386 Etlinux is already compiled. Of course, you can
also compile your own if you want to but it's not necessary.

> Or could someone help me step by step? ;)

http://www.prosa.it/etlinux/documents.html

You need to install it from a Linux machine with the target harddrive/
diskonchip attached directly to it. It might be possible to use live-
CD distros for this but I'd really recommend a real Linux host.