Google Ryhmät ei enää tue uusia Usenet-postauksia tai ‐tilauksia. Aiempi sisältö on edelleen nähtävissä.

Freewrap6.2 and Snack 2.2

4 katselukertaa
Siirry ensimmäiseen lukemattomaan viestiin

Fernando Quinones

lukematon,
22.9.2006 klo 1.03.1022.9.2006
vastaanottaja
I'm done for now with that script I was working. Decided to wrap it and
found that Snack is not included in Freewrap. So I thought, well, I just
source the snack.tcl file. Nope, don't work either. How do I wrap my
script and include snack with it? Will startkit be a better option? I am
so used to Freewrap... Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Fernando

Paul Whitfield

lukematon,
22.9.2006 klo 1.28.4122.9.2006
vastaanottaja

Snack is not a "pure" tcl extension,
See the freewrap documentation on how to include binary extensions.

I have done this a long time in the past with some success - but
it was a bit tricky, but worked well. I had to provide the dll's
for the binary extensions to get the executable to work on a
machine without tcl installed (windows).

I have since used starkit/starpack for similar things and it works
OK too.

Regards

Paul

Fernando Quinones

lukematon,
22.9.2006 klo 2.27.0422.9.2006
vastaanottaja

Thanks Paul, I know it can be done. I was looking for someone that had
done it before and was willing to share the process.

Fernando

Fernando Quinones

lukematon,
22.9.2006 klo 5.14.1622.9.2006
vastaanottaja

It is working. Basically what I did was the following:

1. wrapped all the files in the snack2.2 folder together with my main
script file. I was already wrapping some other files with it so I added
those files to the file with the list of files to wrap. The command
looked like this:
E:\freewrap62\freewrap.exe "c:\mainScriptFile.tcl" -f
"D:\otheFilesToWrap.txt"

2. Had to source snack.tcl. This I have to check again if it is
necessary or not.

3. I had to add the path for the snack2.2 folder to the auto_path. It
looks like this:

lappend auto_path "/SYS/Tcl/lib/snack2.2"

4. Had to load the package at the beginning of the script instead of at
the proc where I create and use the sound.

I think that was it....
To sleep now...
Fernando

0 uutta viestiä