ANNC: tiepieitcl -- control TiePie instruments within Tcl (Win32+Linux)

David Gravereaux

Apr 16, 2012, 4:12:02 PM4/16/12
to TiePie engineering support
Release early, release often
<http://sf.net/projects/tiepieitcl/>

This extension allows the control of all TiePie instruments
<http://www.tiepie.nl> by exposing the API of libtiepie.so
<http://www.tiepie.com/en/software/Linux> under Linux.

For win32, I'm not done with my new code yet, but there is an older
version available for download that has a similar but different command
set and requires the instrument DLLs found @
<http://www.tiepie.com/en/software/Programming_and_3rd_party_software/Download#Libraries>

At this moment under Win32, only the HS3 works. All will be included
when I'm finished adapting the new interface.

I have to finish the TEA build stuff as there isn't yet a source release
for download, but there is a project file for the Eclipse IDE and you
can get the HEAD out of CVS.

Here is an example opening an HS3
<http://www.tiepie.com/en/products/USB_Oscilloscope/Handyscope_HS3> and
asking its generator to run: