tclhttpd: Deleting files fails after broken upload

dennis

Apr 17, 2007, 4:31:03 AM4/17/07

i get an error message, on trying to delete an uploaded
file, if the upload is canceled manually or by timeout.

The error message:

Got the error Server Internal Error
while trying to obtain /path/filedelete.
error deleting "path/file.zip": permission denied.

It seems to me, that upload.tcl hangs on waiting eof/new
data. Actually the only possibility to delete the
incomplete files is to restart tclhttpd.

Is this a clear bug or am I missing something?

Are there any suggestions for a workaround to solve this
problem?

Thanks in forward.