putz v2.00 now available for crossword dev't!

razajac

Oct 15, 2010, 12:25:17 PM10/15/10
The "putz" crossword development system, written in tcl/Tk, has
attained to version 2.00 and is now online and available for download!

Find it at: http://www.ronazajac.com/Putz/

Note: To now, I've built--and only used--the system on Windows. I have
yet to port it to Linux or any other system that runs tcl/Tk (e.g.,
Mac). But you're welcome to try!

Anyway, have a look at the site. Note that I have scads of puzzles
I've built with the system; feel free to try some of them out.

Thanks!