Re: Scheme source transfromation to CPS style

Slobodan Blazeski

Jul 31, 2008, 7:59:52 AM7/31/08
On Jul 31, 1:54 pm, Slobodan Blazeski <slobodan.blaze...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> On Jul 31, 12:51 pm, p...@informatimago.com (Pascal J. Bourguignon)
> wrote:
>
> > Slobodan Blazeski <slobodan.blaze...@gmail.com> writes:
> > > Does anybody knows a code that tranforms normal scheme into CPS style?
>
> > I didn't, bug google knows (it all).
>
> > CPSCM Scheme
>
> > CPSCM is a Scheme compiler based on CPS conversion. It outputs code
> > for two back-ends: Javascript and Common Lisp (as well as a "simple
> > Scheme" back-end).
>
> >http://code.google.com/p/cpscm/
>
> > --
> > __Pascal Bourguignon__
>
> Thank you.
>
> Slobodan

Seems that project doesn't offer anything to download, but will try to
contact the author.
Anyway scheme transformed into CPS scheme as backend would be even
better but common lisp is fine.

Slobodan

Kjetil S. Matheussen

Jul 31, 2008, 8:10:32 AM7/31/08

It does output to scheme too, and you can download the code
from cvs.

Pascal J. Bourguignon

Jul 31, 2008, 10:09:37 AM7/31/08
Slobodan Blazeski <slobodan...@gmail.com> writes:

> On Jul 31, 1:54 pm, Slobodan Blazeski <slobodan.blaze...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> On Jul 31, 12:51 pm, p...@informatimago.com (Pascal J. Bourguignon)
>> wrote:

>> > I didn't, bug google knows (it all).
>>
>> > CPSCM Scheme
>>
>> > CPSCM is a Scheme compiler based on CPS conversion. It outputs code
>> > for two back-ends: Javascript and Common Lisp (as well as a "simple
>> > Scheme" back-end).
>>
>> >http://code.google.com/p/cpscm/
>

> Seems that project doesn't offer anything to download, but will try to
> contact the author.
> Anyway scheme transformed into CPS scheme as backend would be even
> better but common lisp is fine.

Surf the web better! :-)

svn checkout http://cpscm.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ cpscm-read-only

--