lambda mysticism part II

Tom Lord

Sep 6, 2001, 5:01:44 AM9/6/01
What's so great about the lambda calculus?

(This is NOT a serious question. Please don't reply.)

brl...@my-deja.com

Sep 6, 2001, 8:54:12 AM9/6/01
lo...@emf.emf.net (Tom Lord) writes:

> What's so great about the lambda calculus?

In a profession plagued by, "when all you have is a hammer, everything
looks like a nail," we get really excited when someone is able to come
along and prove that everything really *is* a nail if lambda is the
hammer.

> (This is NOT a serious question. Please don't reply.)

Sorry, I couldn't take your "Please don't reply" request seriously.