Scheme workshop survey

Marc Feeley

Oct 17, 2008, 2:04:45 PM10/17/08
The Scheme workshop has been held every year since 2000 (http://
www.schemeworkshop.org/). It is one of the main venues where the
Scheme community can come together to discuss the Scheme programming
language. Traditionally the workshop is co-located with the ICFP
conference (the only exception is in 2003 when it was held in Boston).

The Scheme workshop steering committee (http://www.schemeworkshop.org/
sc.html) which oversees the organization of the workshop is searching
for ways to increase the level of participation from the Scheme
community. For this reason we are conducting a survey to determine at
what location and time the next workshop should be held. One
important issue is whether we should continue co-location with the
ICFP conference.

Please take a few minutes of your time to complete the online survey
at the following URL (before the deadline of midnight friday October
31):

http://dynamo.iro.umontreal.ca/sw/survey

Your feedback is very much appreciated!

Marc Feeley
for the Scheme workshop steering committee

P.S. My apologies if you get this message multiple times.