Add followers at time of import

emile

Jan 21, 2014, 12:52:19 PM1/21/14
to pytho...@python.org
Hi Ethan,

How hard would it be to add a follower to a transaction (PO or Sales
Order) at time of import if the account has that follower? IOW, Ron
follows 'hilltop ranch' -- he'd like all activity linked to 'hilltop
ranch' to include him as a follower. Right now, following the account
doesn't notify about changes to documents, only changes to the account
itself.

Ask if that's not clear.

Emile

Chris Angelico

Jan 21, 2014, 1:03:01 PM1/21/14
to pytho...@python.org
I'm not entirely sure, but I think this might have been meant for
somewhere other than python-list. Welcome to the club.

ChrisA

Ethan Furman

Jan 21, 2014, 1:30:12 PM1/21/14
to pytho...@python.org
On 01/21/2014 10:03 AM, Chris Angelico wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 4:52 AM, emile wrote:
>>
>> Ask if that's not clear.
>
> I'm not entirely sure, but I think this might have been meant for
> somewhere other than python-list. Welcome to the club.

And it's an elite club, too! Very few members. ;)

--
~Ethan~

emile

Jan 21, 2014, 1:44:32 PM1/21/14
to pytho...@python.org
On 01/21/2014 10:03 AM, Chris Angelico wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 4:52 AM, emile <em...@fenx.com> wrote:
<SNIP>
>> Ask if that's not clear.
>
> I'm not entirely sure, but I think this might have been meant for
> somewhere other than python-list. Welcome to the club.

Aargh! -- I hate when that happens... Sorry.

Emile