PyWeek 1 has completed, winners announced

richard

Sep 20, 2005, 11:20:59 PM9/20/05
The first PyWeek Game Programming Challenge is now finished, and the results
are in: <http://www.mechanicalcat.net/tech/PyWeek/1>

I consider it a success, and I'll be running it again. I'll be making some
small changes to the challenge format (mostly to do with the theme
selection) and I'll definitely be providing more information to competitors
next time about how to compete (how to plan, etc).

Phew. And there's some cool games in there too :)

It was interesting to see that the individual entries tended to be more
innovative than the team entries.

Richard