ANNOUNCE Take 2: python-win32 mailing list on mail.python.org

瀏覽次數:0 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Itamar Shtull-Trauring

未讀,
2001年4月3日 中午12:25:222001/4/3
收件者:pytho...@python.org
The python-win32 list is now at mail.python.org. You can subscribe at

IMPORTANT: If you already subscribed to the old mailing-list, do NOT
resubscribe, I'll move you all as a group.

Since there seems to be no public forum for discussion on Windows specific
issues relating to Python, I've created the python-win32 mailing list.

While currently there exist two lists in this area, one is a private one,
and the other, the ActivePython list, discusses other issues as well.
So, if you use the win32all extensions, write Python COM programs, or
other Windows specific programming, this is the place to go.

--
ita...@NOSPAMshtull-trauring.org | ASCIITUX T-Shirts:
http://itamarst.org | http://www.cafepress.com/asciitux

0 則新訊息