vBot is a visual programming game.
Use a small set of command tiles to build a program.
The program must control the vBot and make it activate
every target using the limited command set.
It is meant to be an easy environment for introducing
some programming concepts to beginning programmers.
This release adds several new levels and organizes them by
level of difficulty. It also adds several new features.
vBot is tested with Python 2.7.3 and PyQt 4.9.1
vBot is released under GPLv3.
Changes in vbot-0.3:
- Added success dialog with option to go to next level
- Sorted levels by difficulty and concept
- Added utility for re-sorting levels by difficulty
- Backspace key removes last tile in active function
- Added ability to remember a player's completed levels online
- server code not included with this distribution...