ipython prompt does not appear in windows

rusi

May 17, 2011, 3:00:39 AM5/17/11
If I use ipython under emacs on linux it works (at least basic REPL)
ie I can type an expression and I get a result followed by a prompt

On windows ipython works at the shell.
Plain python works in emacs as well.

But inside emacs I dont see a prompt in ipython although I see it in
python.
I have to type an expression and then the prompt appears.

Any clues?

Ori L.

May 17, 2011, 6:31:21 PM5/17/11
See here for a workaround: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ipython/+bug/290228

First result on Google for the query "ipython emacs windows", BTW.

rusi

May 18, 2011, 4:00:26 AM5/18/11
On May 18, 3:31 am, "Ori L." <ori.liv...@gmail.com> wrote:
> See here for a workaround:https://bugs.launchpad.net/ipython/+bug/290228
>
> First result on Google for the query "ipython emacs windows", BTW.

Thanks -- I did find that before asking.

That link starts by recommending a small change (add -i flag) to
ipython.bat

I only find an ipython.exe (in C:\Python27|Scripts )