Google Highly Open Participation Contest, call for mentors

Titus Brown

Dec 7, 2007, 2:47:26 PM12/7/07
to python-ann...@python.org
Dear Python community,

we're in the process of adding another 100 tasks to the Python GHOP
page,

http://code.google.com/p/google-highly-open-participation-psf/issues/list

and we could really use some help tagging and bagging student claims and

For example, you could

- subscribe to the ghop-python list and help students;

- help us maintain status tags on issues;

- comment on submitted work and judge tasks for completion;

- suggest and write up new tasks for our next round of new tasks;

Your rewards will be unending rivers of Google swag [0], tired typing
hands, some potentially quite significant contributions to Python, and a
sense of well-being and accomplishment.

Note that Guido is watching:

http://google-code-updates.blogspot.com/2007/12/in-just-seven-days.html

You, too, could have your 5.2 seconds of fame!

cheers,
--titus

[0] Actual amount of swag may differ.