[ANN] Pida 0.6beta3

poelzi

Aug 31, 2009, 7:59:20 PM8/31/09
to python-ann...@python.org

poelzi

Sep 1, 2009, 10:22:56 AM9/1/09
to python-ann...@python.org
Pida is an IDE (integrated development environment).
Pida is different from other IDEs in that it will use the tools you
already have available rather than attempting to reinvent each one. Pida
has unique features like a pluggable editor component supporting Vim,
Emacs and Medit currently.

We are proud to announce the hopefully last beta of Pida 0.6. [1]