PythonCamp Cologne on 16th/17th April 2011

Christian Scholz

Feb 15, 2011, 8:49:02 AM2/15/11
to python-ann...@python.org
Hi all!

On April 16th and 17th 2011 the second PythonCamp Cologne, Germany
will be held. From a one day event last year we now go for two days!
So if you are in the area and interested, please come over!

The event is held in Barcamp format which means that no program is
defined before the event but organized by all the participants during
the event.
So if you want to discuss something, give a presentation of a project
or just share ideas, this is for you.

And the best: Entrance is free! :-)

You can register for it either on Facebook or the Etherpad. Esp. last
minute Information will also be shared via twitter.

Language will probably be mostly german but if english speaking guests
attend we will of course accomodate them and switch to english.

Date: 16./17. April 2011
Location: Cyrus AG, Cologne, Germany
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=182166728482906
Etherpad: http://openetherpad.org/pycamp