SliTaz + POPLOG

vid

Jan 19, 2009, 12:58:15 PM1/19/09
Just before the New Year I ported POPLOG v15.62 to SliTaz linux. All
the tests I've tried worked without error. If you require libXm.so.4
you will have to relink POPLOG with the appropriate libraries. The
present version is linked with libXm.so.3.

SliTaz is a nice compact version of Linux and does not take up too
much disk space. The livecd ISO image is only 43 meg and the VMware
Appliance only 63 meg when compressed.

In addition to POPLOG I have also installed dokuwiki. To start POPLOG
click on the "yellow hat" to the right of the firefox icon. To access
the dokuwiki start page start firefox.

Have fun

Andy Ritz

* ISO image: http://www.mediafire.com/file/ayoem72ndy2/slitaz-with-poplog.iso