Highlights of announcement letter 212-322:
* Support for ARCH(10) machines add new instructions supported by the
execution-hint, load-and-trap, and miscellaneous-instructions-extensions
* The compiler uses some of these new instructions to improve the
performance of some data type conversions from PICTURE to FIXED BIN and
from PICTURE to FLOAT.
* Inlined code and improvements to builtins.
* SQL preprocessor improvements
* New built-in functions UTF8, UTF8TOCHAR, and UTF8TOWCHAR
* Additional compiler options.