PHP Extensions Work on One Web but Not Others

brent...@lyricvault.com

Jan 29, 2006, 7:32:09 PM1/29/06
I have a number of web sites but I will simply use two sites as my
example.

I own http://www.lyricvault.com and http://www.paynephotos.com and I
can only get PHP files to work with http://www.lyricvault.com.

Here are the examples:
http://www.lyricvault.com/paynephotos/gallery/install.php

versus

http://www.paynephotos.com/gallery/install.php

Notice how the Lyric Vault URL works but the Payne Photo does not.

All the IIS settings are accurate for Payne Photos as the root of the
site pulls up fine as well as the following
http://www.paynephotos.com/gallery/docs/index.htm

I setup the Lyric Vault site months ago and I just setup the Payne
Photo site this week (setting up as in on my server in IIS).

What is causing this problem? I live 1,200 miles away from my nearest
relative and the family wants to see pictures of my 2-1/2 year old son
and I am tired of making static pages for them to see it (or using PS
CS2 web gallery option). This program seems to be a perfect solution
for me but I can't get the PHP files working.

Please help!

Sincerely,

Brent D. Payne
CEO/Founder
Lyric Vault
http://www.lyricvault.com

and more importantly
Luke's Dad
http://www.paynephotos.com

;-)

Mike Willbanks

Jan 30, 2006, 12:37:43 AM1/30/06
Brent,

Does the Payne Photos site have access to PHP? There are permissions
that are needed to be given and also you would need to set a handler for
php documents. Not just the default IIS setup.

--
Mike Willbanks
Zend Certified Engineer

brent...@lyricvault.com

Jan 30, 2006, 5:33:36 PM1/30/06
I have the file extension of PHP mapped to php.exe.I have added
index.php as a default page. I can't find any settings in IIS under
http://www.lyricvault.com that are not exactly the same as the settings
under http://www.paynephotos.com What I haven't touched at all though
is the PHP settings. And the big difference between the two sites is
that PHP was installed after lyricvault but before paynephotos.

brent...@lyricvault.com

Feb 1, 2006, 12:02:58 AM2/1/06
Please someone help.

Thanks,