Net-FullAuto

ga...@telecable.es

Jan 21, 2013, 11:01:11 AM1/21/13

I recently try to install this program/library and see that
after perl Makefile.PL the script looks for a lot of modules
AND BerkeleyDB in /usr/lib, /usr/local, /usr/src and /root

Naturally I press Ctrl+C and worry about if someone is cared
about scurity of the modules before posted in cpan.

Cheers

alexd

Jan 21, 2013, 2:53:57 PM1/21/13

Are these in @INC, by any chance?

> Naturally I press Ctrl+C and worry about if someone is cared
> about scurity of the modules before posted in cpan.

What security risk are you perceiving here?

--
<http://ale.cx/> (AIM:troffasky) (UnSoEs...@ale.cx)
19:52:47 up 35 days, 22:25, 7 users, load average: 0.74, 0.76, 0.77

ga...@telecable.es

Jan 21, 2013, 3:57:45 PM1/21/13
What security risk are you perceiving here?

Malicious code could be in the scripts of installation

Here, I do not know why a Net:: module requires a database

/root is not in @INC

Best regards,