Beatles Perl

David K. Wall

Mar 2, 2002, 11:31:37 PM3/2/02

Someone used the word 'bell', and for some odd reason this popped into my
head:

Michelle: my $bell = "son de mon qui bon tres bien ensemble";

--
David Wall - dar...@one.net
"Oook."

Patrick

Mar 3, 2002, 8:19:14 AM3/3/02
David,

The true words are :

"Michelle, ma Belle, sont des mots qui vont tres bien ensemble"...

Sorry for my French :-)

Patrick

"David K. Wall" <dar...@one.net> a écrit dans le message de news:
Xns91C5EF58FB3...@216.148.227.77...

Tad McClellan

Mar 3, 2002, 12:15:23 PM3/3/02
David K. Wall <dar...@one.net> wrote:

>Someone used the word 'bell', and for some odd reason this popped into my
>head:
>
>Michelle: my $bell = "son de mon qui bon tres bien ensemble";

Is there a secret message in there?

What happens when you reverse($bell) ? :-)

Given the code snippets below, I can only conclude that the
Fab Four were very early JAPHs:

sub marine { 'yellow' }

$we->can(work_it_out);

time - 60 * 60 * 24;

$she ne 'sweet'

join('', @us), time() / $me;

$week = 8 * 60 * 60 * 24;

use LWP::Simple;
get 'back';

my $life = 'you';

no where 'man';

perl -lane '$1 / 100'

push @She::ISA, 'Woman';

print "strawberry fields\n" while 1;

1 + 1 + 1 == 3

Too bad Mrs. Wall didn't name him Russell instead of Larry, because
then we would know who the "Wall, Russ" is.

(good for me that you can't throw rotting vegetables via Usenet...)

One of their titles appears verbatim in Subject headers all
too frequently here:

Subject: Help!

Like, it's true Man! The Beatles were so connected to everything
that you can find them everywhere. All you have to do is look
hard enough :-)

--
Tad McClellan SGML consulting
ta...@augustmail.com Perl programming

Vladimir Parkhaev

Mar 3, 2002, 3:27:15 PM3/3/02
In article <slrna84jro...@tadmc26.august.net>, Tad McClellan wrote:
> Like, it's true Man! The Beatles were so connected to everything
> that you can find them everywhere. All you have to do is look
> hard enough :-)

Here's some more...

($iam > 64)? (/need me/ && /feed me/)? 1 : undef :undef;
hide() if !($me && my $monkey);
for ! 1;
__END__ # the

--
$^O=~s=window(s|\$)=($money)?'Solaris':'Linux/BSD'=eig and print "Use $^O !\n";

Lou Moran

Mar 3, 2002, 4:08:49 PM3/3/02
On Sun, 03 Mar 2002 04:31:37 GMT, "David K. Wall" <dar...@one.net>
wrote a glowing report about my Usenet practices:

>Someone used the word 'bell', and for some odd reason this popped into my
>head:
>
>Michelle: my $bell = "son de mon qui bon tres bien ensemble";

if ($i eq "walrus" && "eggman") {
print "Goo goo gah choo" ;
} else {
die $paul ;
}

--
Lou Moran
(P3 850)

Mario Rizzuti

Mar 4, 2002, 5:28:08 AM3/4/02

Tad McClellan <ta...@augustmail.com> wrote in message
slrna84jro...@tadmc26.august.net...

> David K. Wall <dar...@one.net> wrote:
>
> Given the code snippets below, I can only conclude that the
> Fab Four were very early JAPHs:

Not the uniques:-)

----
#!perl -j

use Wailers;
!woman(!cry);
----

Mario Rizzuti

David Wall

Mar 4, 2002, 9:37:00 AM3/4/02
Patrick <patrick...@free.fr> wrote on 03 Mar 2002:

> David,
>
> The true words are :
>
> "Michelle, ma Belle, sont des mots qui vont tres bien ensemble"...
>
> Sorry for my French :-)

Sorry. I was quoting from memory of the way it sounds to me, and I don't
speak French...

--
David K. Wall - dar...@one.net
"Oook."

Mario Rizzuti

Mar 4, 2002, 2:32:23 PM3/4/02

Mario Rizzuti <marior...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Z1Ig8.61573$v7.21...@twister1.libero.it...

U2.pm
------
#!perl
1;
------

Mario Rizzuti

Jeff Zucker

Mar 4, 2002, 8:20:36 PM3/4/02
Tad McClellan wrote:

> David K. Wall <dar...@one.net> wrote:
> >
> >Someone used the word 'bell':

> sub marine { 'yellow' }
>
> $we->can(work_it_out);

Well the Beatles were swell, but my preferences ran more to:

for my $friend( $wind->('blowing') ) {
$how_many += $roads->{man}->walk_down();
}

if( 6 == 9 ) { ... };

all($day) + all($of_the_night);

$what_you_mean_to_me = join '-', map{chr($_)}(82,69,83,80,69,67,84);

--
Jeff

Lou Moran

Mar 4, 2002, 11:01:05 PM3/4/02
On Sun, 03 Mar 2002 17:15:23 GMT, ta...@augustmail.com (Tad McClellan)

wrote a glowing report about my Usenet practices:

>Too bad Mrs. Wall didn't name him Russell instead of Larry, because
>then we would know who the "Wall, Russ" is.

ugh....