Quoth Leander Jedamus <ljeda...@gmail.com>:
- Use Term::ANSIColor rather than rolling your own.
> I just wrote a simple script to fit my needs to copy from a SD-Card only
> It can be found at
- Don't call subs with '&' unless you need to.
- 'warn' is a builtin. Defining a sub with that name is a bad idea.
- `date -r` is not portable (on my system it does something quite
is a horrid mess. Learn how to use list assignment.
- mkdirhier is not portable (it's part of X, from the bad old days when
- I can't follow the logic in 'mycopy' at all. It must be possible to
- I don't think there is a single comment in that program which makes
- Use multi-arg system
system "cp", "-p", $sfile, $dfile;
rather than trying to get shell quoting right. What if there's a file
After that I got bored, but is this really doing anything you can't do
You must Sign in before you can post messages.
To post a message you must first join this group.
Please update your nickname on the subscription settings page before posting.
You do not have the permission required to post.