forum

cshep...@gmail.com

Oct 2, 2005, 12:56:21 PM10/2/05
Forum commuication is easier, and I've just started a new forum and
would like to invite all of you to sign up and post there. I'm still
looking for moderators and anyone who will help out. If you are
intersted: www.wizardsolutionsusa.com -- follow the forum link.
Remember it doesn't take but a minute of your time to sign up, so help
me out!

Matt Garrish

Oct 2, 2005, 2:27:13 PM10/2/05

<cshep...@gmail.com> wrote in message

ROTFL! Let's all abandon this horrible thing called usenet. It's never going
to fly... : )

Matt

A. Sinan Unur

Oct 2, 2005, 2:37:53 PM10/2/05
"Matt Garrish" <matthew...@sympatico.ca> wrote in

Promise not to hurt yourself when you read:

http://www.techsupportforum.com/showthread.php?t=66745

(or, at least, not to sue me :))

Sinan

--
A. Sinan Unur <1u...@llenroc.ude.invalid>

A. Sinan Unur

Oct 2, 2005, 2:40:56 PM10/2/05
"A. Sinan Unur" <1u...@llenroc.ude.invalid> wrote in

> "Matt Garrish" <matthew...@sympatico.ca> wrote in
>>
>> <cshep...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> Forum commuication is easier, and I've just started a new forum and

>> ROTFL! Let's all abandon this horrible thing called usenet. It's
>> never going to fly... : )
>
> Promise not to hurt yourself when you read:

Sorry, I had meant to post the URL for the original blurb:

http://www.wizardsolutionsusa.com/iframeABOUT.htm

Matt Garrish

Oct 2, 2005, 2:45:25 PM10/2/05

"A. Sinan Unur" <1u...@llenroc.ude.invalid> wrote in message

> "A. Sinan Unur" <1u...@llenroc.ude.invalid> wrote in
>
>> "Matt Garrish" <matthew...@sympatico.ca> wrote in
>>>
>>> <cshep...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> ROTFL! Let's all abandon this horrible thing called usenet. It's
>>> never going to fly... : )
>>
>> Promise not to hurt yourself when you read:
>
> Sorry, I had meant to post the URL for the original blurb:
>
> http://www.wizardsolutionsusa.com/iframeABOUT.htm

Ahh, that explains a lot. I suppose you have to admire the ambition of
youth... : )

Matt

chris-...@roaima.co.uk

Oct 2, 2005, 2:14:25 PM10/2/05
cshep...@gmail.com wrote:
> Forum commuication is easier

I don't think you'll find many people here agree with you.

> www.wizardsolutionsusa.com -- follow the forum link.

Ah, a domestic US group. So you're not interested in the rest of us,
then? It's probably just as well.

Chris

Josef Moellers

Oct 4, 2005, 3:08:32 AM10/4/05

You seriously think that I should log into your forum to discuss Perl,
log into another forum to discuss linux system development, log into yet
another forum to discuss linux application development, log into yet
another forum ...
It's much easier to start a news reader and advance from one thread to
the next and go from one subscribed group to another.

--
Josef Möllers (Pinguinpfleger bei FSC)
-- T. Pratchett

ax...@white-eagle.invalid.uk

Oct 4, 2005, 7:09:58 AM10/4/05
Josef Moellers <josef.m...@fujitsu-siemens.com> wrote:
> cshep...@gmail.com wrote:
>> Forum commuication is easier, and I've just started a new forum and
>> would like to invite all of you to sign up and post there. I'm still
>> looking for moderators and anyone who will help out. If you are
>> intersted: www.wizardsolutionsusa.com -- follow the forum link.
>> Remember it doesn't take but a minute of your time to sign up, so help
>> me out!

> You seriously think that I should log into your forum to discuss Perl,
> log into another forum to discuss linux system development, log into yet
> another forum to discuss linux application development, log into yet
> another forum ...
> It's much easier to start a news reader and advance from one thread to
> the next and go from one subscribed group to another.

He is a 16 year old who finds programming 'lifes greatest passion'.

Perhaps one day he will mature and discover girls.

Axel

Matt Garrish

Oct 4, 2005, 7:56:48 AM10/4/05

<ax...@white-eagle.invalid.uk> wrote in message

Oooh, the girls of the Internet... I'd go online with them any day!

Matt