List of Modula-2 compilers - update

Emm Two

Mar 11, 2010, 11:02:47 AM3/11/10
The list of Modula-2 compilers at http://www.modula2.net/resources/compilers.shtml
has been updated with a new section "compilers of unknown status". Two
of the entries have not previously been listed or catalogued before:
Mod2 by Frank and Jagoda Crawford at ANSTO and a Modula-2 to C++
translator by Milos Radovanovic at Novi Sad University. The authors
have agreed to release sources. I will report back here when there are
any new developments.

Manuel Collado

Mar 11, 2010, 4:43:19 PM3/11/10
Emm Two escribió:

A possible omission in the discontinued compilers section:

M2SDS (IBM PC), Interface Technologies Inc. (ITC) Houston, TX.

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modula-2

--
Manuel Collado - http://lml.ls.fi.upm.es/~mcollado

Mike Sieweke

Mar 13, 2010, 12:34:13 PM3/13/10
In article <hnbofd$gnl$1...@heraldo.rediris.es>,
Manuel Collado <m.co...@invalid.domain> wrote:

> Emm Two escribió:
> > The list of Modula-2 compilers at
> > http://www.modula2.net/resources/compilers.shtml
> > has been updated with a new section "compilers of unknown status". Two
>

> A possible omission in the discontinued compilers section:
> M2SDS (IBM PC), Interface Technologies Inc. (ITC) Houston, TX.

Here's another discontinued compiler for the list:
TDI Modula-2 for the Macintosh

I have in hand 3 floppies, copyright 1986, in case
you need verification.

-- Mike Sieweke
-- "Just a bit of harmless brain alteration, that's all..."

Emm Two

Mar 22, 2010, 5:09:54 AM3/22/10
Updated (March 22) with entries reported by M.Collado and M.Sieweke.
Thanks.