Marco Antoniotti <marc...@parades.rm.cnr.it> asked:
Let me try to give a summary of the features in
> Now the question is: are CLisp, ECLipse and ACL compatible in their
- CLISP 2000-03-06
- ACL 6.0 (not yet released)
- LispWorks 4.0.1
* Character and string types
In Eclipse, ACL, LispWorks the type BASE-CHAR includes only Latin-1
In CLISP, BASE-CHAR and CHARACTER are equivalent and include all of
* Supported external formats of streams
- CLISP 2000-03-06: Around 80 external formats, including all of the
Different end-of-line conventions are indicated to OPEN through the
* Additional API
- CLISP: STRING-WIDTH returns the display width of a string, used by
* FFI support
- CLISP: FFI can pass strings only with single-byte encodings.
You must Sign in before you can post messages.
To post a message you must first join this group.
Please update your nickname on the subscription settings page before posting.
You do not have the permission required to post.