elisp for inserting a defclass

Tamas Papp

Aug 13, 2007, 5:57:32 AM8/13/07
I have recently read Michael Weber's blog entry [1] about inserting a
defpackage form into a buffer. He includes a link to Xach's blog
which mentions similar code for defclass forms, but I found that
Xach's entry is also about defpackage & related stuff.

But I still think that a defclass form would be useful, eg something
that given "foo bar baz" would insert

(defclass foo ()
(bar :initarg :bar :accessor :bar)
(baz :initarg :baz :accessor :baz))

into the buffer. I suppose people have already written something like
this, if so, please post it so I can keep postponing learning Emacs
Lisp ;-)

Tamas

[1] http://www.foldr.org/~michaelw/log/programming/lisp/defpackage-skeleton

weber

Aug 13, 2007, 5:21:07 PM8/13/07

You will probably be more sucessfull asking questions related to emacs
on gnu.emacs.help.
Cheers,
weber