Installing CLisp

vishy

Nov 19, 2007, 11:04:26 AM11/19/07
I have started learning Lisp.I have downloaded allegro version of
it.Now,I want to install clisp.I have already downloaded CLisp.Now,how
to configure emacs to load clisp.
thks

__Mario__

Nov 19, 2007, 3:07:46 PM11/19/07
vishy schrieb:

Hi,

this question is a bit general ;). OS version would be a nice detail. I
would suggest installing slime (http://common-lisp.net/project/slime/)
the rest is easy.

For windows a .emacs could look like:

(add-to-list 'load-path "C:\\home\\slime\\")
(require 'slime)
(setq inferior-lisp-program "c:/clisp/full/lisp.exe
-B c:/clisp/full/
-M c:/clisp/full/lispinit.mem
-ansi -q")
(slime)

For unix flavours change accordingly.

Setting up asdf/asdf-install is somewhat more complicted at least on
windows. Searching c.l.l or google will provide enough informations, though.

Cheers

-- Mario

Slobodan Blazeski

Nov 19, 2007, 6:32:20 PM11/19/07

Why don't you state what kind of operating system and cpu architecture
you're using?

Slobodan

vishy

Nov 21, 2007, 12:36:52 AM11/21/07