Jean-Francois Brouillet

Erik Naggum

Jan 14, 2002, 9:07:25 PM1/14/02
If anyone still thinks that Jean-François Brouillet is concerned with
politeness and courtesy, I offer this in the hopes that this amazingly
rude person may realize that his is not the way to win the power games he
plays. This article is primarily intended for his future employers and
the search engines that will be used in the future to judge people. To
those who still think that there is _anything_ I can do to stop this guy,
think again. People like him will continue to plague the Net for all
forseeable future, and they attack whoever they think is the "king" of
some forum. It has nothing to do with that "king's" behavior -- they
will use _whatever_ flaw they can find as the basis of their attacks.
The simple fact is that psychopaths like Jean-François Brouillet need to
feel in power. And this is how they try to achieve it. The _only_ way
to deal with these people is to continue to expose them and let them
destroy themselves. The lack of any long-term planning among psychopaths
also means that dangers to their future do not matter, because they have
none. Unfortunately, this will become a police matter in a few days if
he is the kind of person I think he is, and he will indeed have no future
to speak of, long-term planning or not.

One important lesson to those who actually want politeness and courtesy:
You will be expected to be out of control and out of your mind if you try
to make such a desire public. Everyone who has tried so far has been
amazingly self-destructive and seriously out of balance. The evil that
is perpetrated and perpetuated by these people is an order of magnitude
worse than what they pretend to want to get rid of. People who have seen
what kind of "weapon" a demand for politness and courtesy really is, will
not trust _anyone_ who wields it to be constructive. Politeness and
courtesy does _not_ work to keep bad people in line. If it did, those
who think I am bad would have employed it rather than its opposite, so
they clearly think it works much better to beat people up if they do not
behave. So much for the actual social value of politeness and courtesy.

And finally, to those who did not see the point with the car accident
"prediction" at the time it was made: It was intended to show you and the
nutjob in question just _how_ much weight he attaches to what I say, even
when it is obviously out of this world. The way he reacts to that silly
joke of a prediction is a significant part of my diagnosis of him. My
goal has been to expose this guy as completely out of control and out of
touch with reality. I believe I have succeeded magnificently, but it
could not have been done without his very willing assistance. I think
the end result is quite amusing to watch, actually. It is not often that
one can enjoy the spectacle of one's attacker going to pieces.

Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 00:10:17 +0000
Subject: Re: Unwelcome mail from the stalkers
From: Jean-Fran=?ISO-8859-1?B?5w==?=ois Brouillet <ve...@mac.com>
To: Erik Naggum <er...@naggum.net>
CC: <bpa...@email.unc.edu>, <api...@optushome.com.au>, <aer...@xs4all.nl>,
<cs...@cam.ac.uk>, <t...@OCF.Berkeley.EDU>

(CC list: you've received this because you sent me direct email Re: Naggum.
email me back, and I'll remove you from this list;
BCC list: the same applies to you of course; you know who you are ;-)

Naggum, you are even more stupid than what I thought. Go publish this,
and show the world what abject sub-human you are. Go ahead.

> "What really told me that Jean-François Brouillet is a certifiable
> psychopath was his attempt at conditional apologies."

Because of this ?????

>> | POLITENESS AND COURTESY ARE NOT AN OPTION, USENET OR NOT
>>
>> Really? So start. Apologize for your behavior. Promise never to repeat
>> what you have done.
>
> How easy it would be for me to comply. If only the same could be said from
> some other people.
> [...]
> So here's the deal: I apologize for "Nagging Naggum" to the extent that
> Mr Naggum himself apologizes for his past rudeness.

Because I challenged you first to apologize for the evil you have done?

Because there was no reason I should apologize for you!

You see, low-life, there's no reason I should be ashamed OF YOUR BEHAVIOR.
I didn't attack ANY of the persons you have attacked in the past.
I have only attacked YOU.

And I *would apologize* for having attacked a single person (because
attacking someone is not my normal way of doing things, I'm always, ALWAYS
on the side of the victims), even if that person was YOU, if that person
was showing any sign of remorse, or of being human.

But your humanity is sub-standard, Naggum. You don't deserve to live.
You have shown times and tines again that you're hopelessly out of reach
of medical treatment.

And I even learned that you're a Lisp know-nothing that is wrong half of
the time.

You have a f*cking big mouth, Naggum, but a very small brain, indeed.

You're a danger for mankind, Naggum. Accept this basic truth, and do us a
favor: go die!

Show you have the balls! Publish this email! In its entirety, Rich
Unrecoverably Deep Shit!

--
Jean-François Brouillet -- Should have died a quarter of a moon ago in a
French Vermin, Moron, Crétin, Imbécile -- car accident that never happened

///

Coby Beck

Jan 14, 2002, 10:43:56 PM1/14/02

"Erik Naggum" <er...@naggum.net> wrote in message

> If anyone still thinks that Jean-François Brouillet is concerned with
> politeness and courtesy, I offer this in the hopes that this amazingly

No one needs to see any more of this.

I sympathize with you not wanting to get mail from him, but it is very
inappropriate for you to start these threads. It is not the NG's problem.

--
Coby
(remove #\space "coby . beck @ opentechgroup . com")

Marc Spitzer

Jan 15, 2002, 12:04:05 AM1/15/02
In article <0AN08.316989$oj3.64...@typhoon.tampabay.rr.com>, Coby Beck wrote:

> "Erik Naggum" <er...@naggum.net> wrote in message
>> If anyone still thinks that Jean-François Brouillet is concerned with
>> politeness and courtesy, I offer this in the hopes that this amazingly
>
> No one needs to see any more of this.
>
> I sympathize with you not wanting to get mail from him, but it is very
> inappropriate for you to start these threads. It is not the NG's problem.

Well he is not starting a new thread he is finishing a thread started
by Jean-François Brouillet when he attacked Erik because he felt like
it and for no other reason. Erik is responding to this by trying to
document what a fucked up individual JFB is in a forum that he wants
to be a respected member of. The private emails that continue the
public attack on Erik are worse then the original public posts because
it allows JFB to maintain and even improve his standing in the group
and continue the vicious attacks on a member of this group that did
absolutely nothing to him but refuse to back down from his thuggish
tactics. One of the few punitive measures Erik has available to him
is disclosure as a means of potentially modifying and documenting what
is going on. I have no idea what kind of legal protection he can
get from this continued private harassment.

Your remarks state that you do not care about the community
in cll, you just care about the appearance of community. Looks
good is good in most cases just ain't so and in this case it most
certainly is not so. JFB said he would stop attacking Erik, if
I remember correctly primarily because KMP gave him an emotional
dog treat and he was happy, but these treats do not last long in
the stomach so JFB got hungry again, just as Erik predicted, and
the attacks resumed. Remember Erik is the victim here and that
he was attacked with out cause. You because do not like seeing
this ugly shit think that Erik should give up one of his best means
of countering these attacks.

You have said it is ok to attack people for no reason, just do not
do it on my lawn because I do not like seeing it. In all honesty
I think your post in that light. JFB was and is trying to set
himself up as a petty tyrant in cll and had Erik not been Erik
he would have attacked someone else to accomplish his goal. Now
luckily for us he is stupid and picked the last person in this
community that you should try to pull this shit with as his first
target and it did not work out as he had hoped.

And I find JFB's shit offensive not just distasteful. And he is your
problem and mine because if he ever finishes with Erik he will attack
some one else in this group for the same reason he attacked Erik,
because he felt like it. And eventually he will get to you.

marc

Nils Kassube

Jan 15, 2002, 10:59:37 AM1/15/02
Please learn how to use a kill file and write about Lisp instead.
Do not feed the trolls.

user

Jan 15, 2002, 9:13:43 PM1/15/02

> If anyone still thinks that Jean-François Brouillet is concerned with
> politeness and courtesy, I offer this in the hopes that this amazingly

[MASSIVE SNIP]

Oh sweet holy Jesus riding into town on a blue+white pony, will you two kids
(and I do mean *kids*, in every sense of the word) please take this CRAP to
some other sandlot?

Like maybe alt.naggum.vs.JFB.flame.slap.flame.slap.ad.infinitum.

PLEEEEEEEEEASE?