The Post where Paul G Derbyshire is handed his ass <Re: Question For The Theorists>

teevee-phan

Aug 18, 2012, 1:16:10 AM8/18/12
On Sun, 29 Jul 2012 07:33:49 GMT, in alt.paul-derbyshire.fix.it.now
Account Banned gave the Usenet Community a Gift:

One SPANKED Derbyshire of Pembroke Ontario, no less!

>Nadegda Derbyshite <nad31...@gmail.invalid> wrote:
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
[ed.Note] SpnakTard above in-da-houz!

>> On Sat, 28 Jul 2012 07:08:45 +0000, This account has been banned because
>> it violated the Google Groups Terms Of Use wrote:

>>> http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?user=awils3848x9%40gmail.com
>>>
>>> Well look at that; a history of a few days and a handful of posts.
>>
>> Not relevant to your k'laim that he's a specific other person, which
>> remains unsubstantiated.

Paul Derbyshire, you have an established history of using hit-and-run
Gargle Gropes sockpuppets. Doesn't your Aspergers let you remember?

>>> All of that crap is irrelevant.
>>
>> In a pig's eye. I restore kensi's text<slap>

And I've removed your goatfucking sock's irrelevant text again, Paula.

>>> So I'm *not* Paul D3rbyshire.

Liar.

[Watch how Paula tried to spin his usual obfuscation screed]
>>> Or else, your logic is flawed and the post you linked to from several
>>> years ago, though allegedly by Paul D3rbyshire, may not be, and there
>>> are *no* confirmed posts by Paul D3rbyshire that are contemporary or
>>> even close and *no* evidence that anyone posting then *or* now is
>>> actually he.
>>>
>>> So which is it? D3rbyshire has no confirmed contemporary postings, or
>>> he has some but he is playing for *your* team and, in particular, is
>>> not Andrew, nor me, nor Nadegda, nor Phoenix, nor anyone else on *our*
>>> team?
>>>
>>> It seems you're caught on the horns of a dilemma.
>>>
>>> One made worse when I now note that Morphy, who has aligned himself
>>> (however temporarily) with your team, has occasionally used that name
>>> in his signature line, has occasionally used the nym "Paul" in recent
>>> times (e.g. <jtekbv$g24$1...@dont-email.me>, http://tinyurl.com/cmhym52 --
>>> posting as "Paul" but with his Citizen Kane sock's .sig -- Morphy has
>>> intermittently used the Citizen Kane sock for many years and it's well
>>> documented it's the same person as phlatArse/Flash/News in Service/rH),
>>> and just had a meltdown over Sweetness questioning whether he might be
>>> Paul D3rbyshire.
>>>
>>> That buzzing thing you're feeling is called "cognitive dissonance", by
>>> the way.

Please don't project your Aspergers onto me, Paula.

[Next, Paula tries to project more of his Aspie delusions]
>> You k'laimed that just because a post says it's "From: Paul Derbyshire",
>> therefore it's really by a Paul Derbyshire, and indeed by some *specific*
>> Paul Derbyshire.
>>
>> If that k'laim is true, then the recent XanaNews-authored post kensi
>> pointed to is by the same individual; and the author of a set of XanaNews
>> posts that includes that one is apparently someone in *your* camp.

I don't know or care who made the Xananews posts, Paula. Probably Bowtie,
who is in a camp of one.

>> Therefore, nobody in *our* camp is Derbyshire.

Why do you keep up such stupid denials, Paul G. Derbyshire?

Since you've begged for your ass to be handed to you again, it will be done.

1. Message-ID: <4LCdnVBJT5M...@rogers.com> from twist...@gmail.invalid.
Links to IP address 69.196.212.166 and your post about your brother's blaaargh.

2. Message-ID: <1134233498....@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com> from
69.196.212.166, linking back to (1) and thus to twist...@gmail.invalid

3. MID <7ad9eaa2-b6a9-4ec1...@w34g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>
from twist...@gmail.com, linking to (2), and IP address 74.14.135.55.

4. MID <0941e52b-d50a-4bc8...@d42g2000prb.googlegroups.com>
from pgd...@gmail.com, linking to the same IP address 74.14.135.55 in (3).

5. MID <06d001d8-5c3c-4271...@j39g2000yqn.googlegroups.com>,
which is one of your many socks, and links to the same IP as in (2) and (3).

Then it's a simple matter of following your socks. And what can be found then?

6. MID <e1dc5ff9-a18d-44ab...@37g2000yqu.googlegroups.com>
with the IP address 76.65.47.31, used between 09:31 and 10:24 GMT on
9 July 2012.

7. In http://www.aioe.org/statistics/news-notice.2012.07.09-03.01.24.html
at entry #377, can be found 76.65.47.31.

8. You were quite the busy little fucked-up Aspie on 9 July, weren't you
Paula? NNTP-Posting-Host: sIyF/Z4pDxuIR2+jVOA/IQ.user.speranza.aioe.org
appears in many posts - with many, many different socks. For example -

From: kensi <kensi_ke...@zoonoses.de>
From: Wally the Grey <hpar...@usa.net.nospam.invalid>
From: WQ08 <iwq...@gmail.com>
From: Rhino <no_offline_c...@example.invalid>
From: lastWord <last_w...@gmail.com>
From: Grumblef1sh <grum_bl...@gmail.com>
From: Noldan IV <nol-d...@gmail.com>

. . . and so on, and so on; et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.

9. It was also noted how your "posting host" data accordingly changed with
your Eternal-September sockpuppet when you reset your modem or otherwise
renewed its DHCP lease, in order the change the IP address. Your E-S
"posting host" changed from "MxMmatSLXw22ELrk0GytIg" at 10:18 GMT, to
to "EPhvT9r9xtm89jEpPZw+ug" at 11:01 GMT. This change is reflected by
a noted IP change by your use of another sockpuppet on 9 July 2012,
which changed from 76.65.47.31 (at 10:24) to 76.65.45.214 (at 11:28 GMT).

Any non-kook can follow the trail above - which means you and the [Tard]
anonopussy (who?) are fucked and won't be able to, hey.

Paula, you pugnacious glow-worm with delusions of being a flame giant, as I
posted before, it's a matter of gathering the data from your headers and
knowing how to put it to use; no decrypting or anything fancy was ever needed,
and I never implied anything of the sort, you clueless no-nothing retard.

I fully expect you to screed moar foam, screed moar obfuscation and bullshit,
and cry, cry, cry about this as your arms and legs bounce around like Twizzle
because, quite simply -

Paul G. Derbyshire AKA kensi Derbyshite, you hace been spanked.

Very spanked.

>SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK
>SpNak Truncated

Cry, Paula; you know you want to.

>SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK
>SpNak Truncated

Let those tears flow!

>SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK
>SpNak Truncated

Did you work out what's happened to you yet, Paul?

>SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK
>SpNak Truncated

Yes, you dumbfuck; you've been spanked again - you retarded smartass cunt.

>SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK
>SpNak Truncated

Now fuck off.

>SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK
>SpNak Truncated

Have you fucked off yet, Paula?

Nadegda

Aug 18, 2012, 3:39:33 AM8/18/12
On Sat, 18 Aug 2012 00:16:10 -0500, teevee-phan wrote:

> On Sun, 29 Jul 2012 07:33:49 GMT, in alt.paul-derbyshire.fix.it.now
> Account Banned gave the Usenet Community a Gift:
>
> One SPANKED Derbyshire of Pembroke Ontario, no less!
>
>>Nadegda Derbyshite <nad31...@gmail.invalid> wrote:
>> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> [ed.Note] SpnakTard above in-da-houz!

>>> Not relevant to your k'laim that he's a specific other person, which
>>> remains unsubstantiated.
>>
> Paul Derbyshire, you have an established history of using hit-and-run
> Gargle Gropes sockpuppets. Doesn't your Aspergers let you remember?

Oh, hello, Account Banned. Morphing *and* spamming this time, fuckwit?
This post of yours is a multipost. You made a substantively identical one
a week or two ago, in alt.usenet.kooks, with message-ID <xH5Rr.27106$%
Y2.2...@newsfe02.iad>.

My response to your garbage is at <jv4oi6$i1g$1...@dont-email.me> and there
were several other responses that found other, equally severe logical
holes in your argument.

Meanwhile, you're up to three known socks -- "Account Banned" itself, the
ludicrously-named "Derbyshire Police", and now "teevee-phan". (Hasn't
Morphy used a similar nym? Apparently you're as incapable of originality
as you are of logic.)

This account has been banned because it violated the Google Groups Terms Of Use

Aug 18, 2012, 11:20:48 PM8/18/12
AUK's July Kook Of The Month, Paul G. Derbyshire AKA Nadegda
<nad31...@gmail.invalid> wrote:

> On Sat, 18 Aug 2012 00:16:10 -0500, teevee-phan wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 29 Jul 2012 07:33:49 GMT, in alt.paul-derbyshire.fix.it.now
>> Account Banned gave the Usenet Community a Gift:
>>
>> One SPANKED Derbyshire of Pembroke Ontario, no less!
>>
>>>Nadegda Derbyshite <nad31...@gmail.invalid> wrote:
>>> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>> [ed.Note] SpnakTard above in-da-houz!

>> Paul Derbyshire, you have an established history of using hit-and-run
>> Gargle Gropes sockpuppets. Doesn't your Aspergers let you remember?
>
> Oh, hello, Account Banned.

Hello. Paul G. Derbyshire, winner of the Clueless Newbie of the Month in
April - May 2009 with your sockpuppet, 'Seamus MacRae'.

> Morphing *and* spamming this time<SPANK>

I am doing neither, you clueless onion-routed Seamus-breathed netabusing kook.

> This post of yours<SPANK>

MID <502f251b$0$6460$8f2e...@news.shared-secrets.com> isn't my post,
you fuckwitted no-nothing retard.

SPANK!

> You made a substantively identical one
> a week or two ago, in alt.usenet.kooks, with message-ID <xH5Rr.27106$%
> Y2.2...@newsfe02.iad>.

Wrong, fuckwit; when I posted <xH5Rr.27106$%Y2.2...@newsfe02.iad> it had
the suitable number of 'SPANK!'s you deserve in it. The repost - made
from a Shared Secrets account - doesn't And I don't have an account with
Shared Secrets and never have had one - you paranoid, delusional kook.

SPANK!

But I know who does.

<chortle>

> My response to your garbage is at <jv4oi6$i1g$1...@dont-email.me> and<SPANK>

Your 'response' proves you're still a Clueless Newbie, Seamus Breath.

It's time you were fully spanked for that psychosis you call your response -

1 - 69.196.212.166 wasn't in Tullahoma, Tennessee at the time MID
<4LCdnVBJT5M...@rogers.com> was posted, you stupid little fuckwit.
Not even Bullis would be st00pid enough to quote current whois data as
evidence of the IP's location when that IP address range has been reallocated
since you used it - as the whois record of change clearly shows.

SPANK!

2 - Since when did Rogers Cable ever run services in the southern USA, you
brain-dead glow-worm who thinks he's a flame giant? Or did you choose to
ignore the 'rogers.com' present in your message headers, you decietful lying
fuckwit? Anyone looking up <4LCdnVBJT5M...@rogers.com> can see it's
a posting from a Rogers account - and you did have a Rogers account at that
time, didn't you, Paula? Why, yes; you did, kooky. Anyone can look up MID
<etblmp$8qd$1...@aioe.org>, a posting in which you used your Rogers email
address <derby...@rogers.com>, in 2007 in case of any doubt.

Then, for conclusive evidence, how can anyone go past what you posted in MID
<-YGdnQuSz4h...@rogers.com>?

"http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/derby...@rogers.com/detail_hires?.dir=/58da&.dnm=3f6a.jpg"

SPANK!

3 - Comparing MID <1134233498....@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com> and
MID <4LCdnVBJT5M...@rogers.com> shows they have the same IP address -
which was then a Rogers IP address - and that the latter post was made via
the Rogers' Usenet service and uses a munged version of the same unmunged
address used in the Google Groups post. Your laughable attempts at obfuscation
are truly pitiful, Paula.

SPANK!

Since you're still not satisfied, try explaining how you replied to your
post as 'Twisted One' <twist...@gmail.invalid> which you made in MID
<DfSdnQlpUqe...@rogers.com> with the same IP address, to your
own post using the address 'Twisted One' <twist...@gmail.com> in
MID <DfSdnQlpUqe...@rogers.com> without any gnashing of teeth or
cries of forgery.

And don't forget about MID <-YGdnQuSz4h...@rogers.com>, fuckwit.

SPANK!

4 - In your so-called 'response' of <jv4oi6$i1g$1...@dont-email.me>, you snipped
out (4), (5), and (6) because you didn't have any possible way to refute the
evidence, you ridiculous net abusing turd. The twist...@gmail.com sock in
(3) is tracable right back to your days on Rogers, and onwards to your current
days on Sympatico; the pgd...@gmail.com sock in (4) is only further evidence
that you are the net abusing wanker named Paul G. Derbyshire of Pembroke,
Ontario - which that re[Tard]ed outer filthing Peg Boi you call 'Master' has
relocated next to the Atlantic Ocean.

SPANK!

<chortle>

5 - The <fenc...@gmail.com> sock I identified in (5) is only part of the
story - isn't it, Paula? There's many more of your socks which used the
IP 74.14.135.55 before you reset your modem, and they were identified
further by me in MID <e1lWr.29923$z66....@newsfe10.iad> - ALL 13 OF THEM.

SPANK!!

6 - But before I identified those 13 core socks which you used in 2008 to
look like the stupidest sockpuppeteering coward on the planet, I posted
MID <ETnSr.75582$FV6....@newsfe05.iad> - in which I outlined two
completely different paths to arrive back to the same source - specifically
you, Paul G. Derbyshire of Pembroke, Ontario.

By examining the aioe.org Innreport logs, I was able to show a clear path
between the IP address 76.65.37.159, your 'kensi' and 'thoolen' sockpuppets,
and you on March 1, 2012 - and another path on July 3, 2012 from you, to
the IP address 76.65.46.53, and to your other aioe sockspuppets , including
'kensi'.

Not merely one path - but TWO DISCRETE PATHS. Of course the IP addresses
are different, since you'd reset the modem many times between March and July.
But they're still in the same range allocated to Sympatico, and the Radius
logs held by Sympatico will connect those IPs to your account.

As I wrote, it's just a simple matter of following your socks - and it was done.

As I also wrote, there wasn't any need to decrypt the hashed NNTP-Posting-Hosts -
since MID <jstgc3$tmh$1...@speranza.aioe.org>, appearing in the aioe.org Innreport
of July 3, 2012, had a specific hashed hostmask which then also appeared in 12
of your other socks. Finding your socks was then as easy as finding that hostmask.

SPANK!!

7 - In point (7) of my MID <xH5Rr.27106$%Y2.2...@newsfe02.iad>, I pointed
out how one IP used by you on July 9, 2012 between 09:31 and 10:24 GMT -
specifically 76.65.47.31 - appeared in the aioe.org Innreport of that date,
at entry ##377. Previously, in point (6), it was shown how you used that
IP in your psychotic <thol...@gmail.com> posts, when you pretend to be an
even lamer version of David Tholen's spam bot. You had no rational means
to dispute or refute this evidence then, and you still don't have any now.

SPANK!

8 - In point (8) of my orginal post, I identified several of your sockpuppets
using the hashed posting host, sIyF/Z4pDxuIR2+jVOA/IQ.user.speranza.aioe.org.
You have no rational or plausible explanation to dispute the evidence that
you are a net abuser who morphs to evade killfiles and uses a battery of
sockpuppets. When I later posted MID <ETnSr.75582$FV6....@newsfe05.iad>,
I showed how easy that is to prove.

SPANK!

9 - In point (9), I described where your Eternal-September posting host
changed between 10:18 GMT and 11:01 GMT on 9 July 2012 - which corresponds
to how your IP address also changed with your monkey-like impersonation of
Tholen's trash using your Google Groups sock, <thol...@gmail.com>. There
was also a consequent change of hostmasks in your aioe.org sockpuppets.

You attempted to whine about doing Windows updates. I call bullshit,
Paula. Windows updates have ZERO effect on DSL modems.

SPANK!

And haven't you posted in the past how much you hate Microsoft products?

SPANK!

The far more likely and plausible explanation is that you deliberately
reset your moden in order to change the IP address of your connection -
something which you are now constantly doing since I've caught you and
spanked you. *smirk*

Yes, you stupid fuckwit; the change in your methods has been noted, and
it's also noted how you're resetting that modem several times a day now.
Especially when you go back to rec.arts.tv or the comp.lang.* groups and
try to use your sockpuppets. The fact that you're using Tor with your
new Google Groups socks which you create to support your idiocy is proof
enough that your methods of abuse have changed after I've spanked you.

SPANK!

<chortle>

10 - How many times have you been spanked before AUK did it , Paula?

MID <Ct1rH...@freenet.carleton.ca> - Doris Johnston, July 1994
SPANK!

MID - <4fgqso$e...@bertrand.carleton.ca> K.M. Mennie, February 1996
SPANK!

MID <6bnmeb$rj4$1...@bertrand.ccs.carleton.ca> - Michal Wellum, February 1998
SPANK!

MID <9ual47$1lp$3...@bertrand.ccs.carleton.ca> - John Rowat, December 2001
SPANK!

MID <d7nbnd$utb$1...@domitilla.aioe.org> - Erik Piper, June 2005.
SPANK!

MID <49223bfe$0$90264$1472...@news.sunsite.dk> - Arne Vajhøj, November 2008
SPANK!

Come on, Paula; tell me how all of the above 'drank the Morphy Kool-Aide' too.

Let [Tard] The AUK Peg Boi come to your rescue, as he relocates Ontario next
to the ocean, or k'laim two IP addresses are the same, or points to the whois
records of IP addresses which have been reallocated since your posts. Let the
[Tard] k'laim 'Derbyshire was spanked off of Usenet years ago and you're chasing
a ghost' - when a photo on your Facebook page plainly shows a screenshot from
your computer running a Pan newsreader. Just so we can point and laugh.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=473884075973511

So, Paul Derbyshire isn't interested in Usenet any more, huh?

SPANK!

<chortle>

Lastly, each time you sneck out groups, I will add them back in and add
even more groups on top of the ones you sneck, you retarded little coward.

--
<T><A><H><B><B><B><I><V><T><G><G><T><O><U> - "Vile Little Fucker" #1
^^^^^^^^?_______(my hook which the Peg Boi keeps biting)

Anonypussy the [Tard] <fn...@altusenetkooks.com> is the Official AUK Peg Boi.
(after IKYABWAI, PeeWees, outer filthing and lies, Anonypussy is out of ammo)
The killfiled kook gets a SPANK http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ED9c_d4eL1U

Paul Derbyshire and socks get spanked - <xH5Rr.27106$%Y2.2...@newsfe02.iad>

This account has been banned because it violated the Google Groups Terms Of Use

Aug 20, 2012, 1:19:47 AM8/20/12
AUK's July Kook Of The Month, Paul G. Derbyshire AKA Andrew Wilson <awils...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Aug 19, 3:20 am, This account has been banned because it violated
> the Google Groups Terms Of Use <laugh...@u.kook> wrote:
> [Groups trimmed<SPANK>

I told you what I'd do if you snecked out groups, Paula.

Two of your old groups - comp.os.msdos.djgpp and rec.games.roguelike.angband
- added.

>> AUK's July Kook Of The Month, Paul G. Derbyshire AKA Nadegda
>
> Still denied by Paul G. Derbyshire, the kook!

Fixed. That's another invoice.

>> <nad318b...@gmail.invalid> wrote:

>> > Oh, hello, Account Banned.
>>
>> Hello. Paul G. Derbyshire, winner of the Clueless Newbie of the Month in
>> April - May 2009 with your sockpuppet, 'Seamus MacRae'.
>
> More frothing denials from the world's most brainless kook!

Oh my goodness; another invoice.

I didn't post MID  <502f251b$0$6460$8f2e...@news.shared-secrets.com>, you fuckwit.

>> > This post of yours<SPANK>
>>
>> MID  <502f251b$0$6460$8f2e...@news.shared-secrets.com> isn't my post,
>
> Sure it is. It's an almost exact copy of
> <xH5Rr.27106$%Y2.2...@newsfe02.iad><SPANK!>

So what if it is, Paul G. Derbyshire, you clueless fuckwit?

I didn't post MID  <502f251b$0$6460$8f2e...@news.shared-secrets.com>,
thus it is not my post. If someone else likes my original post and
s/he reposted it to spank the crap out of you again, I have no objections.

After you made such a stupid fundamental flaw with your attributions, the
rest of your insane obfuscation screed has been deleted, unread.

Suck on it, Paul G. Derbyshire.

--
<T><A><H><B><B><B><I><V><T><G><G><T><O><U> - "Vile Little Fucker" #1
^^^^^^^^?_______(my hook which the Peg Boi keeps biting)
If you want to see something lamer than John Edward Kook's Aratzio frogeries,
check out Scatboi's forgeries.

Anonypussy the [Tard] <fn...@altusenetkooks.com> is the Official AUK Peg Boi.
(after IKYABWAI, PeeWees, outer filthing and lies, Anonypussy is out of ammo)
The killfiled kook gets a SPANK http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ED9c_d4eL1U

Paul Derbyshire gets tarred and feathered - <5smbjh....@news.alt.net>

Fred Hall

Aug 20, 2012, 1:45:20 AM8/20/12
Report not abuse
Andrew Wilson Derbyshire, the squirrel-fucking academic cheat,
seems upset with you.

-
"These clowns are all Jokers!" - Rasta Khan

"I'm more of a Usenet force than you'll ever imagine in your wildest dreams." - Nellie Hall

KotAGoR XXXXI
COOSN-075-07-81342
Brainwashed Follower of Art Deco #1
Old Gringo's Poopy Lits #1
Nellies invalid AUK Sociopath lits #10
@'s Lits of cyberterrorists and cyber bullies #1
Derbyshire
eMutT lits o' hate #4
Lits Slut#10
Usenet Ruiner #3
Top Asshole On The Net #2
Most Hated Usenetizen of all time #2.
Sweetness Seal Of Approval #2
Hammer of Thor - August 2005
Pierre Salinger HL&S - January 2012
Pierre Salinger HL&S - February 2012
Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle,Trainer Rasta Khan March 2006
Message has been deleted

Checkmate

Aug 20, 2012, 8:40:17 AM8/20/12
Checkmate!

First, check out what This account has been banned because it violated
the Google Groups Terms Of Use said:

(O)
(O) Fred Hall <fkh...@gmail.com> wrote:
(O)
(O) > On Mon, 20 Aug 2012 05:19:47 +0000 (UTC), This account has been banned
(O) > because it violated the Google Groups Terms Of Use <laug...@u.kook>
(O) > wrote:
(O) >
(O) >>AUK's July Kook Of The Month, Paul G. Derbyshire AKA Andrew Wilson
(O) >><awils...@gmail.com> wrote:
(O) >>
(O) >>> On Aug 19, 3:20 am, This account has been banned because it violated
(O) >>> the Google Groups Terms Of Use <laugh...@u.kook> wrote:
(O) >>> [Groups trimmed<SPANK>
(O) >>
(O) >>I told you what I'd do if you snecked out groups, Paula.
(O) >>
(O) >>Two of your old groups - comp.os.msdos.djgpp and
(O) >>rec.games.roguelike.angband - added.
(O) >>
(O) >>>> AUK's July Kook Of The Month, Paul G. Derbyshire AKA Nadegda
(O) >>>
(O) >>> Still denied by Paul G. Derbyshire, the kook!
(O) >>
(O) >>Fixed. That's another invoice.
(O) >>
(O) >>>> <nad318b...@gmail.invalid> wrote:
(O) >>>> > On Sat, 18 Aug 2012 00:16:10 -0500, teevee-phan wrote:
(O) >>>>
(O) >>>> >> On Sun, 29 Jul 2012 07:33:49 GMT, in
(O) >>>> >> alt.paul-derbyshire.fix.it.now Account Banned gave the Usenet
(O) >>>> >> Community a Gift:
(O) >>>>
(O) >>>> >> One SPANKED Derbyshire of Pembroke Ontario, no less!
(O) >>>>
(O) >>>> >>>Nadegda Derbyshite <nad318b...@gmail.invalid> wrote:
(O) >>>> >>> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
(O) >>>> >> [ed.Note]  SpnakTard above in-da-houz!
(O) >>>>
(O) >>>> >>>> On Sat, 28 Jul 2012 07:08:45 +0000, This account has been banned
(O) >>>> >>>> because it violated the Google Groups Terms Of Use wrote:
(O) >>>>
(O) >>>> >>>>> kensi derbyshite <kensi_kensing...@zoonoses.de> wrote:
(O) >>>>
(O) >>>> >>>>>> On 26/07/2012 11:45 PM, This account has been banned because
(O) >>>> >>>>>> it violated the Google Groups Terms Of Use wrote:
(O) >>>> >>>>>>> Paula Andrew-Wilson-Derbyshite <awils384...@gmail.com> wrote:
(O) >>>>
(O) >>>> >>>>>> P<slap>  ==<restore>=
(O) >>>>
(O) >>>> >>>>>http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?user=awils3848x9%40gmail.
(O) >>>> >>>>>com
(O) >>>>
(O) >>>> >>>>> Well look at that; a history of a few days and a handful of
(O) >>>> >>>>> posts.
(O) >>>>
(O) >>>> >>>> Not relevant to your k'laim that he's a specific other person,
(O) >>>> >>>> which remains unsubstantiated.
(O) >>>>
(O) >>>> >> Paul Derbyshire, you have an established history of using
(O) >>>> >> hit-and-run Gargle Gropes sockpuppets.  Doesn't your Aspergers let
(O) >>>> >> you remember?
(O) >>>>
(O) >>>> > Oh, hello, Account Banned.
(O) >>>>
(O) >>>> Hello. Paul G. Derbyshire, winner of the Clueless Newbie of the Month
(O) >>>> in April - May 2009 with your sockpuppet, 'Seamus MacRae'.
(O) >>>
(O) >>> More frothing denials from the world's most brainless kook!
(O) >>
(O) >>Oh my goodness; another invoice.
(O) >>
(O) >>>> > Morphing *and* spamming this time<SPANK>
(O) >>>>
(O) >>>> I am doing neither, you clueless onion-routed Seamus-breathed
(O) >>>> netabusing kook.
(O) >>>
(O) >>> Multiposting is considered spamming<SPANK>
(O) >>
(O) >>I didn't post MID  <502f251b$0$6460$8f2e...@news.shared-secrets.com>,
(O) >>you fuckwit.
(O) >>
(O) >>>> > This post of yours<SPANK>
(O) >>>>
(O) >>>> MID  <502f251b$0$6460$8f2e...@news.shared-secrets.com> isn't my
(O) >>>> post,
(O) >>>
(O) >>> Sure it is. It's an almost exact copy of
(O) >>> <xH5Rr.27106$%Y2.2...@newsfe02.iad><SPANK!>
(O) >>
(O) >>So what if it is, Paul G. Derbyshire, you clueless fuckwit?
(O) >>
(O) >>I didn't post MID  <502f251b$0$6460$8f2e...@news.shared-secrets.com>,
(O) >>thus it is not my post. If someone else likes my original post and
(O) >>s/he reposted it to spank the crap out of you again, I have no
(O) >>objections.
(O) >>
(O) >>After you made such a stupid fundamental flaw with your attributions,
(O) >>the rest of your insane obfuscation screed has been deleted, unread.
(O) >>
(O) >>Suck on it, Paul G. Derbyshire.
(O) >
(O) > Andrew Wilson Derbyshire, the squirrel-fucking academic cheat,
(O) > seems upset with you.
(O)
(O) :-)
(O)
(O) Alas, he could avoid all that anger and frustration if he only owned up
(O) to all of his sockpuppets.

You can't win THAT way, for fuck's sake!

--
Checkmate
KotAGoR XXXIV

"There are many here among us...