lisp essay by Richard Gabriel

Xah

Aug 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/28/98
There used to be an essay by Richard P. Gabriel Titled "Lisp: Good News, Bad
News, How to Win Big", at

http://alpha-bits.ai.mit.edu/articles/good-news/subsection3.2.1.html

but now the site says "403 Forbidden". Where did the article go?
(I spend about an hour searching for it)

(Erik Naggum (http://www.naggum.no/) has only parts of the article on his
site. Perhaps unintentionally)

Xah, x...@best.com
http://www.best.com/~xah/MathGraphicsGallery_dir/Tiling_dir/tiling.html
Mountain View, CA, USA

David B. Lamkins

Aug 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/29/98

Erik Naggum

Aug 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/29/98
* "Xah" <x...@best.com>

| (Erik Naggum (http://www.naggum.no/) has only parts of the article on his
| site. Perhaps unintentionally)

huh? which parts do you find missing? as far as I can see, the text
that David B. Lamkins pointed to and mine are generated from the same
LaTeX source.

#:Erik
--
http://www.naggum.no/spam.html is about my spam protection scheme and how
to guarantee that you reach me. in brief: if you reply to a news article