reference book

Jonny Wiederholm

May 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/17/98

Hi all!

I have decided to learn Lisp and I am now looking for a book that will
serve both as
a tutorial and later as a reference manual.
I am just wondering if anyone have any good suggestions on what book I
should buy.

Thanks in advance
//Jonny

Erik Naggum

May 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/17/98

* Jonny Wiederholm

| I have decided to learn Lisp and I am now looking for a book that will
| serve both as a tutorial and later as a reference manual. I am just
| wondering if anyone have any good suggestions on what book I should buy.

this one is easy. Paul Graham: "ANSI Common Lisp", Prentice Hall, 1996.
ISBN 0-13-370875-6.

#:Erik
--
Support organized crime: use Microsoft products!