Franz Trial Version 5.0

David Ward

Mar 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/5/00

I have just installed the Franz Allegro CL Trial version 5.0 on a
Windows 98 PC and get the following error message in the Console when I
try to launch the program in IDE mode:

Reading allegro.dxl...done.
Mapping allegro.pll.
Error: Attempt to call #("MessageBoxA" 1669791988 0 2 1669791988) for
which the definition has not yet been (or is no longer) loaded.
[condition type: SIMPLE-ERROR]
[1] USER(1):

The program stays in console mode and the IDE does not appear. Has
anyone encountered this? I tried uninstalling then re-loading the
program, but still get the same message.

Thanks,

Dave

Erik Naggum

Mar 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/6/00
* David Ward <dave...@telusplanet.net>

| I have just installed the Franz Allegro CL Trial version 5.0

upgrade to version 5.0.1.

#:Erik

David Ward

Mar 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/6/00
Hi Erik,

Erik Naggum wrote:

> | I have just installed the Franz Allegro CL Trial version 5.0
>
> upgrade to version 5.0.1.
>
> #:Erik

Thanks for your response - I have requested the 5.01 trial from their
website.

Regards,

Dave