London Lisp gathering: Wednesday 28th January

philip....@gmail.com

Jan 9, 2009, 9:35:53 AM1/9/09
Topic: London Lisp gathering
Date: Wednesday 28th January
Time: 7pm onwards
Venue: The Green Man, 383 Euston Road, London
Transport: Great Portland St tube, Euston (10 mins walk)

The last informal get together we had was way back in August 2008 and
a few people have asked about a follow up. So if you're in or around
London on the above date and would like to chat with fellow Lispers,
this is where to head!

--
Phil
http://phil.nullable.eu/

philip....@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2009, 5:54:06 PM1/12/09
This post replaces the previous announcement as unfortunately it
appears the original suggested venue is now a building site. These are
the new details:

Topic: London Lisp gathering
Date: Wednesday 28th January
Time: 7pm onwards

Venue: The Metropolitan Bar, 7 Station Approach, Marylebone Road,
London
Transport: Baker Street Tube

--
Phil
http://phil.nullable.eu/

Nick Levine

Jan 21, 2009, 8:55:29 AM1/21/09
I suggest you post to the uk-lispers mailing list. That way you'll get
through to over 80 UK Lispers.

- nick