What's happening with cliki.net and asdf-install theese days?

Javier

Jul 15, 2006, 6:06:14 AM7/15/06
It doesn't seem to work for me. Do anybody have the same problem here?

Paolo Amoroso

Jul 15, 2006, 6:16:48 AM7/15/06
"Javier" <jav...@gmail.com> writes:

> It doesn't seem to work for me. Do anybody have the same problem here?

I can't access mcclim.cliki.net either.

Paolo
--
Why Lisp? http://wiki.alu.org/RtL%20Highlight%20Film
The Common Lisp Directory: http://www.cl-user.net

Dmitry Gorbatovsky

Jul 15, 2006, 6:17:27 PM7/15/06
Javier wrote:

> It doesn't seem to work for me. Do anybody have the same problem here?

Yes, me too
dg
--
...this cultural transferral that keeps making us human, again and again,
generation to generation.

Robert Uhl

Jul 15, 2006, 10:53:58 PM7/15/06
"Javier" <jav...@gmail.com> writes:

> It doesn't seem to work for me. Do anybody have the same problem here?

Likewise. Telnetting to www.cliki.net:80 yields:

Trying 64.49.254.81...
Connected to www.cliki.net.
Escape character is '^]'.
GET / HTTP/1.0

HTTP/1.1 302 Redirected
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 02:42:30 GMT
Server: Araneida/0.84
Connection: close

The telnetting to www.stargreen.com:80 I get that site's page when I ask
for /, and a hang when I ask for http://www.cliki.net/ (which I believe
is a virtual server hosted thereon). IIRC stargreen is a ticket booking
system built in Lisp, right?

O canada, we stand ready to sit down and discuss our problems
in a civilized fashion for thee. ::::::::::::: [ wednesday ]

Rob Warnock

Jul 16, 2006, 8:12:15 PM7/16/06
Robert Uhl <eadm...@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote:
+---------------

| "Javier" <jav...@gmail.com> writes:
| > It doesn't seem to work for me. Do anybody have the same problem here?
|
| Likewise. Telnetting to www.cliki.net:80 yields:
| Trying 64.49.254.81...
| Connected to www.cliki.net.
| Escape character is '^]'.
| GET / HTTP/1.0
|
| HTTP/1.1 302 Redirected
| Server: Araneida/0.84

| The telnetting to www.stargreen.com:80 I get that site's page when I ask
| for /, and a hang when I ask for http://www.cliki.net/ (which I believe
| is a virtual server hosted thereon).
+---------------

Note that *all* of the following resolve to 64.49.254.81:

cliki.net
www.cliki.net
stargreen.com
www.stargreen.com
metacircles.com
www.metacircles.com [well, is a CNAME for web.metacircles.com]
web.metacircles.com
eval.metacircles.com

The last of these is the name returned by a reverse lookup on the
IP address.

When used as virtual server host names (HTTP/1.1 "Host:" header),
some of these quickly re-direct to "www.stargreen.com:80", while
some [the ones of interest to us!] just hang for a long, long time
and then finally serve up a zero-length response [not even headers!].

Curiouser & curiouser...

-Rob

-----
Rob Warnock <rp...@rpw3.org>
627 26th Avenue <URL:http://rpw3.org/>
San Mateo, CA 94403 (650)572-2607

Stefan Scholl

Jul 17, 2006, 5:28:27 AM7/17/06
Rob Warnock <rp...@rpw3.org> wrote:
> Curiouser & curiouser...

Only that nobody informs comp.lang.lisp about what's going on.
And that there's no news about it on Planet Lisp.

Imagine what would happen if CPAN is down. :-)

Javier

Jul 17, 2006, 5:43:43 AM7/17/06

Stefan Scholl wrote:

> Only that nobody informs comp.lang.lisp about what's going on.
> And that there's no news about it on Planet Lisp.

This issue is going to change my mind for Scheme. :-)

Paolo Amoroso

Jul 17, 2006, 7:43:53 AM7/17/06
"Javier" <jav...@gmail.com> writes:

> It doesn't seem to work for me. Do anybody have the same problem here?

I reported the problem to Dan Barlow, who has restarted the server.
Things should be working again.